Thursday, December 4, 2014

Baby, it's Warm Outside

 
pleather coat jacket - thrifted // yellow shirt - vintage  // lightning bolt skirt - Forever 21  // yellow backpack - Burlington (similar here)

Hola all. I can't believe how warm it is right now and it's December, but then again I can. I just want it to snow on Christmas while I'm sitting by the fireplace with a million dollar's worth in present like is that too much to ask??? 

When I thrifted this jacket I didn't notice the zipper was broken because of how brightly lit the $10 price tag was. If the zipper weren't broken then you couldn't see the rest of my outfit anyway so it's a win-win. Staying warm isn't my main priority obviously. 

15 comments:

  1. the carpet of leaves is so pretty!! you look great in yellow :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. The yellow is so perfect

    Check out Todays Blogmas Post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I want that skirt so bad <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. December has been relatively warm which I'm stoked about! But dreading it if winter plans to slap me in the face with a deathly cold because of it. I LOVE the detail of your skirt girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha broken zipper or not, this outfit is gold! I love the textures and the luster of the jacket!
    Btw, where the hell do you live? We're freezing ass over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who cares about the zipper lol, the shirt itself is freaking dope. Also love the twists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that outfit and the touch of yellow...

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so beautiful! love the outfit
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. IN LOVE with your edgy outfit and touch of mustard, you look amazing :)
    Your dress sense is so good, had to give your blog a follow, feel free to check out our newest post if you have time x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/winter-makeup-music-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn you and your awesome weather! Haha. Lightning skirt = awesome. Great textures in this outfit!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha, I wish it was snowing tbh! Thank yahs!

      Delete