Tuesday, January 20, 2015

1.20.15









velvet dress - thrifted // glasses - secondhand // belt - Forever 21 // backpack - Walmart (old)

Hi! I love this outfit so much. I thrifted this dress last year and never wore it outside of my room because I'm a noob, like not only is it velvet, but it's black too, what's more perfect than that?? Nothing probably.

 Today is a busy day for me so I'm hecka glad I didn't sleep and got up semi-early. Yesterday my dad, sister and I went volunteering for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and in short we gave out food to those in need and it was really nice - everyone was thankful and it turned out to be a great day. As for today, I need to organize some of the clothes I plan to sell soon and work on my music, I also plan to write down some ideas for the Youtube videos I'll be making soon, also it's probably better if I do them after I buy a new memory card since the one I was using has betrayed my trust forever. Can't remember what else I have to do right now but it'll come to me later when I get super tired and don't feel like doing anything anymore. Hope you guys have a really great day, see ya!

26 comments:

  1. Those semi forgotten pieces always work well when worn out, lol. Lovely fit on you. You're smile is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that red hair is errthang! you are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red hair! You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay, can't wait for the Youtube videos!!! ^_^ Gosh, you're a doll here, this dress is perfect indeed, I love velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, love your hair! Can't wait for your yt videos! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly love how your hair colour pops and compliments your outfits. x

    / O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to put color in my hair, so I can use it as an accessory. Haha. Your hair makes the whole outfit pop! Love it!

    – Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cool love your hair, the pop of colour looks great with black :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rocked this outfit soo good! Black and velvet with red hair are just too gorgeous together you look stunning! & its amazing to hear that you volunteered on the MLK day! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so good in red!! Really loving the mix of red and black here.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this outfit just looks so great!
    Kisses, gildajolie

    gildajolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice!! you thrift so well :) cute dress
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!
    Lovely hair!
    xx
    Iza

    vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the all black theme. Those boots are heavenly

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. <3333 omg your hair are amazing!
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com/hello-soho/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool, and I love that hot red hair of yours

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg your hair <3 love it~

    http://asianelaine.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's something about black velvet that I really love. That dress looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your blog and style! You are gorgeous and your hair is amazing, I am so inspired by looking through all of your posts :)

    http://www.sofinesociety.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Real inspiration. X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you braid your hair yourself? I was see different colors every post. nice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete