Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday Addams the Smurf || Purple Senegalese Twists

And the series of the over worn skirt continues. 


 fluffy top - Goodwill // shoes - MakeMeChic

As you can tell, my hair is purple..blue..voilet! It's actually purple/lilac but every time I take or slightly edit a photo, it turns out to be 38 different colors. It's actually kind of hard to style clothes now, like nothing I have matches with my hair?? Or offsets it and makes me look like a poorly dressed clown???? Also, can you tell I hadn't slept in over 24 hours in these? Probably not, thank you make up gods.

D'oh! I'm finally going to change my blog name! Revamping the blog look too, I can't wait you don't even know. Have a lovely week gals!


19 comments:

  1. Your purple braids are awesome! Love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously just ooze coolness! I love this look! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see these changes coming up lol you're so cool, you speak to my inner carefree goddess because I want purple hair so bad! I love this look, especially the ripped tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see these changes coming up lol you're so cool, you speak to my inner carefree goddess because I want purple hair so bad! I love this look, especially the ripped tights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hair always looks so amazing <3 Love love love the ripped tights!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, you look fabulous, like you slept for 9 hours straight! :D Loving the new hair color, I'm hypnotized!!! Totally get the editing problem, I had the same when I had pink hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that outfit !
    Especially the colour of hair ! :)
    X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect! Love the twists! X
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit – you are so gorgeous! And I adore your hair.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool outfit, love the tights. I'm so looking forward to seeing the new blog. Love the hair color, that is one color I always wanted to do.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're way too cool! Awesome photos!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the hair, great outfit

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the hair, great outfit

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW your hair is incredibly cool!

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looooove your HAIR <3 and your outfit is on point sweetie!!!

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete