Wednesday, January 14, 2015

don't sweat it

sweater - thrifted // skirt - Necessary Clothing  (similar in velvet) / choker  - Claire's (similar here)

'Ola loves. I thought I'd start taking photos in my room for a change, also because bugging my brother or sister to take photos of me constantly when its freezing and raining outside probably makes them roll their eyes to the moon, understandably - so I gave em a break...for like an hour, then I had my brother take photos of me later on cause lol. Anyway! I think I want to do a 'Ways to wear' on this skirt, I feel the need to retire it for a bit so I'm going to wear it a couple of more times this month before I call it a day, and my day I mean year. The skirt is absolutely perfect and everything but I'm pretty sure I wore it a total of 5,000,000 times last year, and I do have other skirts in my closets that also deserve a chance to be made into swaggy outfits.

going to comment on everyone's blogs, ciao!

10 comments:

  1. Your sweater is awesome!! I love the pop of color your background gives, great work!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessssss to this whole ensemble! Love the skirt and sweater girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, and what's up with those hands *insert laughing/crying emoji here* sorry I had to bring it up after seeing your caption in insta lol ;)
    Don't be at all ashamed of over-wearing this pretty skirt, same happened to me with my red/burgundy leather jacket. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looll, thanks Esther! I'm glad I'm not alone xx

      Delete
  4. that shirt is life

    check out my newest post
    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahha, home photos turned out awesome!!! You're as pretty as ever and I love this skirt mixed with the crazy sweater! Ways to wear would be even cooler to see how you style it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage modern <3 Love the sweater with that skirt. Perfect!

    – Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete