Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July!

Happy 4th, guys! It's funny how I took no pictures of any fireworks - oh well. I had a ton of fun eating food and talking to old cousins turned new friends :). Hope your 4th of July was as memorable as mine!

Since I hardly ever go into detail about what I'm wearing I'll start now! I bleached those jeans turned shorts and cut them up a little one day when I was extremely bored, and I freakin' love how they turned out.
I didn't take any pictures of my shoes because for the most part I wasn't wearing any..and that top is from Forever 21; I hardly ever wear it but it's definitely one of my favorites! The bandanna - I would imagine - is inspired by the American flag, I got it from Wal*Mart for $1 I think when I was about 10 and thankfully never lost it. Whoo that was long.

Again I hope your 4th of July was amazing! I'll have a post up in a couple of days, see ya'll then!

Oh!! and I made a tumblr :), I will totally follow you if you leave your link, mine is winter-cruz.tumblr.com

9 comments:

  1. Oh you look so hot in those shorts. Your hair look amazing and happy 4th! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in those shorts! I love it. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i freakin love how your shorts turned out, too! my 4th sucked =) but im glad you had fun! hope that you are well babe! talk soon <3

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new header hun :) Cool shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh your shorts came out so awesome! love them! :D cool header too :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this outfit..especially the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is really cute girlie. Loving those cutoffs. I'm dying to find the perfect pair. ;0) Hope you had a great 4th. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI:)
    Thanks for your visit.I like so much your shorts.
    kisses

    Visit Missy Cheeks Looks on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks

    ReplyDelete