Monday, August 22, 2011

Old Times

Hiiii! I had the best time last night, I met up with some old camp friends; we went to an Italian restaurant then Starbucks, sadly I left my to-go box on the table..no pasta for me. Anyhow, thank you all for the book suggestions! I'm so going to check them out asap.

 Tomorrow I'll start working at an elementary school, helping out the art teacher until like December, we have a ton of fun things planned for the kids, my favorite so far is Music Art, I think they'll be really stoked for it and I can't wait to dive in, wish me luck! And as a reminder, if you could all vote for me for Seventeen's Contest on Facebook I'd greatly appreciate it! Just Like This Page and Like This Photo - thanks!


Ciao everyone :)







6 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cute!!!! love it! thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! im following your wonderful blog now too ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww honey you're soo sweet thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment you're soo beautiful too I love your blog new follower hope you can follow me too k.i.t

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like the vest!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oO The vest is amazing¡¡¡ Love it. So Pretty :))))

    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your waistcoat, good luck at the elementary school! sounds like fun! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, visit again soon xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete