Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ikea

shawl, jeans, and hat - Forever 21 // necklace - African beauty store // lace sleeved shirt and glasses - Rue21 // boots - Urbanog // purse - gift from mai sister

 Thank you all for the birthday wishes!! <3

I promise my hair didn't look that...hairy? in person. But I hope you like the outfit! I'm glad I wore it on this particular day. I happened to go to Ikea and it was kind of cold, good thing I had my wannabe cardigan shawl. Other than it being cold, it was legit-perfect as always, I absolutely love that place. When I went I bought a mini Christmas tree and lights to go with it, and some scented candles even though it's a bit warm outside - I'll show you soon! And if you haven't been, I suggest you go. Especially in the a.m. for free breakfast :).





17 comments:

  1. Haha, Ikea is the bomb! They have some mean hotdogs and awesome furniture, obviously. Great outfit, simple and cosy as well as stylish. Especially love the wannabe cardigan/shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hat and shawl, great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks pretty. And you too.

    Best, Allaroundeve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! IM fran, a spanish male blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

    NEW LOOK:AUTUMN COLORS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/autumn-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! I really like how you styled it! Great job! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already stocked up on your mini Christmas tree--so prepared! I do like that cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit! Everything is so perfectly styled :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveeee that cardi! so cute :D haha i love ikea! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. No worries you don't look hairy, I like how your hair has changed your face haha that's what I love about braids and weaves! That cardi is super cute I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know! My face always looks different with a new hairstyle; and thanks :)

      Delete
  10. wow great look ! your blog is nice ! maybe we follow each other? let me know :-) greetings <3 www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely style!
    great pics girl.
    Join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice jacket and happy birthday! Hope you had a good one :)

    XoXo, Kimberly

    http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so beautiful, your outfit is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the your style it's cool & effortless!

    ReplyDelete